what you get here

This is not a blog which opines on current events. It rather uses incidents, books (old and new), links and papers to muse about our social endeavours.
So old posts are as good as new! And lots of useful links!

The Bucegi mountains - the range I see from the front balcony of my mountain house - are almost 120 kms from Bucharest and cannot normally be seen from the capital but some extraordinary weather conditions allowed this pic to be taken from the top of the Intercontinental Hotel in late Feb 2020

Thursday, October 8, 2009

two new paintings

I'm delighted to announce that I am now the proud owner of the 2 paintings I posted recently. Mirela bid very successfully in Sofia - the only bidder apparently for them. So on Sunday we will drive down; stay at least 2 nights in my favourite city; pay 600 euros for the two 50 year-old paintings and, hopefully, with the chance of a visit to a spa and wine area of three, bring them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment